- Fully enclosed footwear must be worn.
- Comfortable clothing should be worn. eg slacks / jeans, shirt and cap / hat.
- A Qld Weapons Act Licence is not required, but all guests are required to be eligible to apply and obtain a Qld Weapons Act Licence.
- Photo Identity is required eg passport, drivers licence, Proof of Age card, or school ID.
- All persons are required to complete a form 33 or form 33A “Declaration by unauthorised person for use of a weapon at an approved range”. This is basic information that you have no criminal or medical history that would prevent you obtaining a Qld Weapons Act Licence.
- Range rules must be obeyed at all times.
- Juniors are people aged between 11 and 17 years.
How much does it cost?
- All costs are inclusive of all fees and equipment required. All costs are per person.
- Options 1 to 5 are based on a minimum of 6 persons and Pistol Have-a-Go is based on a minimum of 1 person.
- A non-refundable deposit per person is required to be paid at least 10 days prior to the activity.
For costs for each option and bookings, please contact the office by phone 3395 0911 or email.
Unfortunately, due to current circumstances involving coronavirus, we are not taking bookings for any Group Packages. Please check our website for updates for when they will be available again in the near future.