- Fully enclosed footwear must be worn.
- Comfortable clothing should be worn. eg slacks / jeans, shirt and cap / hat.
- A Qld Weapons Act Licence is not required, but all guests are required to be eligible to apply and obtain a Qld Weapons Act Licence.
- Photo Identity is required eg passport, drivers licence, Proof of Age card, or school ID.
- All persons are required to complete a form 33 or form 33A “Declaration by unauthorised person for use of a weapon at an approved range”. This is basic information that you have no criminal or medical history that would prevent you obtaining a Qld Weapons Act Licence. (Qld Police Form 33, click here to download)
- Range rules must be obeyed at all times.
- Juniors are people aged between 11 and 17 years.
.Introductory Rifle Shooting Packages (Approx 1 hour)
Master the basics of aiming, breathing, and trigger control. Rimfire rifles are comfortable and quiet to fire, allowing you to focus on developing your foundation skills. Your fee includes use of the club firearms, range fee, ammunition, hearing protection, targets, and coaching by an experienced club Range Officers. The introductory packages are only available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Bookings require a non-returnable $20 per person deposit to secure your time spot.
Unfortunately, due to current circumstances involving coronavirus, we are not taking bookings for the Introductory Rifle Packages. New sessions will be available in 2021. Please check back on our website for new dates later this year.
Here is your chance to try shooting Pistols, Rifles and Shotgun, in a safe and controlled environment under the instruction of our experienced helpers. The activity runs from 8.00am to approximately 3.00pm. Cost is $95.00 per person. Each group is up to 12 people so bring all your friends and family.
Unfortunately, due to current circumstances involving coronavirus, we are not taking bookings for the Real Adventure Shooting Package. New sessions will be available in 2021. Please check back on our website for new dates later this year.
30th May 2020 (Cancelled)
29th August 2020 (Fully Booked. Subject to range being open)
Group and Corporate Activities (2 - 4 hours depeding on group size)
- All costs are inclusive of all fees and equipment required. All costs are per person.
- Options 1 to 5 are based on a minimum of 6 persons and Pistol Have-a-Go is based on a minimum of 1 person.
- A non-refundable deposit per person is required to be paid at least 10 days prior to the activity.
- Bookings to be made at least four weeks in advance.
- Group bookings are not available during the month of January.
Unfortunately, due to current circumstances involving coronavirus, we are not taking bookings for the Group Packages. New sessions will be available in 2021. Please check back on our website for new dates later this year.