- Fully enclosed footwear must be worn.
- Comfortable clothing should be worn. eg slacks / jeans, shirt and cap / hat.
- A Qld Weapons Act Licence is not required, but all guests are required to be eligible to apply and obtain a Qld Weapons Act Licence.
- Photo Identity is required eg passport, drivers licence, Proof of Age card, or school ID.
- All persons are required to complete a form 33 or form 33A “Declaration by unauthorised person for use of a weapon at an approved range”. This is basic information that you have no criminal or medical history that would prevent you obtaining a Qld Weapons Act Licence. (Qld Police Form 33, click here to download)
- Range rules must be obeyed at all times.
- Juniors are people aged between 11 and 17 years.
.Introductory Rifle Shooting Packages (Approx 1 hour)
Master the basics of aiming, breathing, and trigger control. Rimfire rifles are comfortable and quiet to fire, allowing you to focus on developing your foundation skills. Your fee includes use of the club firearms, range fee, ammunition, hearing protection, targets, and coaching by an experienced club Range Officers. The introductory packages are only available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Bookings require a non-returnable $20 per person deposit to secure your time spot.
Unfortunately, due to current circumstances involving coronavirus, we are not taking bookings for the Introductory Rifle Packages. Walk in appointments may be considered on the day.
Here is your chance to try shooting Pistols, Rifles and Shotgun, in a safe and controlled environment under the instruction of our experienced helpers. The activity runs from 8.00am to approximately 3.00pm. Cost is $95.00 per person. Each group is up to 12 people so bring all your friends and family.
Unfortunately, due to current circumstances involving coronavirus we have had to cancel the 30th May RASA Activity.
If you have a booking on that activity please contact the office during regular business hours to rebook 07 3395 0911.
30th May 2020 (Cancelled)
29th August 2020 (Currently on hold)
Growing Older and Living Dangerously (9:00am - 12:30)
Group and Corporate Activities (2 - 4 hours depeding on group size)
- All costs are inclusive of all fees and equipment required. All costs are per person.
- Options 1 to 5 are based on a minimum of 6 persons and Pistol Have-a-Go is based on a minimum of 1 person.
- A non-refundable deposit per person is required to be paid at least 10 days prior to the activity.
- Bookings to be made at least four weeks in advance.
- Group bookings are not available during the month of January.
Unfortunately, due to current circumstances involving coronavirus, we are not taking bookings for any Group Packages. Please check our website for updates for when they will be available again in the near future.